New Governor Induction Training
Mon 14 Oct 2019
Alderton Junior School,
Course Leader: Julie Taylor (NLG)
The session will cover:
- The key roles and responsibilities of your Local Governing Body
- How to fulfil your obligations as a Governor
- Key documentation
- The importance of communication and collaboration
During the session you will:
- Capture any key questions you may need to ask when returning to your LGB.
- Record any personal actions which will enable you to become an effective governor.
- Identify any personal future training needs.