Local Leaders of Education (LLE) Induction Programme
This 2-day induction programme is aimed at newly and recently designated LLEs, although system leaders who are supporting other schools without formal designation are welcome to attend.
Tues 1 Oct 2019
Fri 17 Jan 2020
9:30 – 3:30pm
Alderton Junior School, IG10 3HE
Cost: £240 for 2 days, lunch included
Course Leader: Clare Lamb, NLE
West Essex Teaching Schools Alliance in partnership with The Lark Teaching Schools Alliance. The facilitators are both experienced school leaders with a track record in CPD and coaching.
Practising LLEs have described their work as a two-way learning process: while they are supporting the effectiveness and development of others (and thereby having an impact on the outcomes and life chances of many young people) they are also developing and exercising strong organisational and interpersonal skills and gathering examples of strong practice.
Content over the 2 days will include:
- The role of the LLE
- System Leadership – what it means to be one, and what it looks like at its best
- Agreements and contracting to engage as an LLE.
Fulfilling the role:
- Teams: extending understanding of how they work and why sometimes they struggle.
- Fundamentals of coaching
- Using questions and questioning techniques
- Facilitating problem-solving approaches
Ending the deployment:
- Exit strategy planning
- Evaluating and providing evidence of impact
To view the flyer, please click here